Wednesday 15 May 2013

More Macros!

Christus in the storm on the lake; Rembrandt (...Well, the weather is bloody awful, I am tired of this rain... I want to get outside and take some pics! I could use a plastic cover but with the sky being so cloudy and the extension tubes reducing the light even further, it is simply way too dark to get good shots. 

Why not use a tripod? Well let's put it this way, the bloody wind is blowing so epic motion blur...


However, I did manage to nip up the local woods with my BF and grab a couple of good shots before the light disappeared and the rain came tumbling down. Enjoy!



Rye Grass in Flower.

Lupin with water.
Wild Strawberry Blossom
The Unfurling of Wild Bracken
Flowering Gorse
If you would like to purhase any of these photographs as a print, please go to: http://ludlowphotographer.smugmug.com/Flowers/Macro-Flowers/

No comments:

Post a Comment