Thursday 30 May 2013

Super cheap Washi Tape! :: Video

So I'm really getting into crafts and so forth, there isn't much to do in the garden at the moment, just weeding and I don't think you really want to see photographs of someone weeding...

I thought I would introduce some craftiness into the blog, as I know quite a few of you like crafts and such like, so here we go!

This a quick tutorial I did on Washi Tape, there are links below if you would like to know more about washi tape. In short, it's a paper tape with designs and colours printed on it; used to enhance and add interest to scrapbook pages and handmade cards, it can also be used for wrapping gifts and so on.

Washi tape is expensive in craft shops so make your own!




So that's the video! You don't need to buy the inks to do this, watercolour paints, felt-tip pens or even pencil crayons would work!

Give it a go and let me know what you did and what you used it for!

Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment