Friday 15 February 2013

Last Summer

I bought the chicken shed after the old one was looking bloody awful and worn (they also had the run of the garden and devastated it completely!). It took a while to save up for this but I love it. It fits in so well with my plans for the garden I cannot begin to tell you!

ImageFor most of the summer and Autumn, the three girls were kept inside until one day they managed to get out, I think it was the beginning of November... anyway to cut a long story short, I left it open and they had the run of the gardenfor the whole of winter, I was feeling guilty for locking them up when they were used to having a whole garden to scratch about it.
Lesson learned though, the garden is pretty much trashed again, all of that lovely green grass you see there... gone... so they are once again confined to quarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment