Monday 8 April 2013

Californian Lilac


This little flower really shouldn't be there... I purchased this plant at Morrisons at a discount, it was pretty much half dead!

It's only a small flower and the reason it's flowering now is because I have it indoors for the moment.

I was going to put it outside into the cold-frame, but the day I thought about doing it, the weather decided to throw snow and ice everywhere and I was afraid that if I put anything out it would be frozen to death.

I am going to have to put it out soon, the windowsills are still jam packed and the poor tomatoes really need re-potting, but there isn't any room to put bigger pots. Oh dear god, why the hell did I decide to plant so much?

Once the weather is okay for everything to go outside  the house is going to look really, really bare but it's such a bloody mess at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment